Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect specific information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we gather information about the individual web pages or products that you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using technologies like:
- “Cookies,” which are data files placed on your device or computer, often including an anonymous unique identifier. Learn more about cookies and how to disable them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” that track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels,” which are electronic files used to record how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information we collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When you provide us with your consent, send you information or advertising related to our products or services.
- The Device Information we collect helps us screen for potential risk and fraud (particularly, your IP address) and generally improve and optimize our Site (for example, generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and evaluating the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
Please note, if you are a European resident, we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please be aware that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you want to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.